Tie shoelaces is perhaps much more important than you think. When going out for a run or going out in general, it is important that sneakers sits properly and correctly on. Running can be a bit painful for someone due to shoes, so then it is wise that the shoe fits best for a more pleasant trip . Here you will get a small guide on how to tie the shoelaces and what to keep in mind.
You may have wondered why you have an extra hole on each side when buying new onesshoe? The extra hole that sits so far up that it does not feel completely natural to use it. Many people do not know what it is for, but it has a meaning that should be used and tested.
Here's what you do for a better result:
- Take the lace from the second top hole into the top hole.
- Pass the lace through so that you have a small loop left.
- Do this on both sides.
- Then take the lace from one side over to the other, and through the loop.
- Pull again and tie together.
- Feel after the shoes fit well.
Here is also a video showing these instructions.
How to wash the shoelaces?
Our sneakers can be washed in the washing machine, but it is important that you remove the shoelaces and the insole first. To get the shoes washed, you can do the following:
- Use mild soap. The chemicals in the detergent can be too strong for the fabric..
- Cover where you want to wash with the soap and soak it with cold water.
- Gently rub the cloth on the stain has been lifted out of the laces.
- Remove soap residue with a wet towel and let it air dry.e
Here you can also read our article abouthow to wash shoes in the best possible way!